1976 Guild Starfire VI - Sunburst "flamed maple body" ...rare!
1976 Guild Starfire VI - Sunburst incl. orig. hardshell case
Beautiful and rare 1976 Guild Starfire VI all original and in near mint condition. The Starfire VI was the top of the double-cut Starfire line. Similar to the Starfire V, but with higher apointments such as ebony fretboard, multibound headstock, gold-plated hardware, extensive fretboard inlays and beautiful figured maple woods. Semi-hollow doublecut electric, neckjoint starts at 18th fret for better access to the upper fretboard, mastervolumen and "big" humbucking pickups. Comfortable to play and very versatile where tone quality is concerned. Incl. original black Guild hardshell case and orig. Instruction manual.
- Body: flamed maple - semi hollow /with centerblock,
- Neck: 2-piece maple w/walnut stripe,
- Fretboard: bound ebony with MOP block inlays and 22 frets,
- Headstock: multibound headstock,
- Pickguard: orig. "Stairstep Pickguard",
- Pickups: 2x orig. Guild humbucking pickups,
- Bridge: orig. "AdjustoMatic"-Bridge,
- Controls: 1x Master-Vol, 2x Vol, 2x Tone, 3-way PU switch,
- Tailpiece: orig. Guild/Bigsby tremolo,
- Hardware: gold plated,
- Tuners: 6x original Guild tuners,
- Case: original Guild hardshell case w/blue lining.
See a video-clip of the 1976 Guild Starfire VI - Sunburst: