1981 Guild D-212 / 12-string - Black "Made in USA"
1981 Guild D-212 / 12-string - Black "Made in USA" inkl. orig. Case
1983 Guild D-212 / 12-string dreadnought guitar in very good condition for its age and all original. The D-212 has a mahagony-body with sprucetop, famous for its full and rich 12-string sound! Only some very minor playwear (typical for a guitar with black finish!). There is an active PU-system added with its outlet in the endpin. The original frets are still in perfect shape and will last another century. Great action and great playability. Comes in orig. black Guild hardshell case.
- Body: Mahagony back and sides,
- Top: solid spruce,
- Neck: 1-piece med-size mahagony,
- Fretboard: Indian rosewood w/20 frets,
- Neckjoint: on 14th fret,
- Tuners: 2x6 closed machineheads,
- Active PU-Sytem under bridge-saddle,
- Incl. orig. black Guild hardshell case.