1979 Hamer Sunburst - Natural ...flametop - rare !!!
1979 Hamer Sunburst - Natural incl. orig. HSC
Super clean early 1979 Hamer Sunburst all original and in excellent condition in rare Natural finish. Only minor playwear, and only minor weatherchecking mostly on the backside of the Body, the original frets are still in perfect condition. This beauty has one of the most beautiful flamed maple tops we´ve seen on a Hamer and it must be an early 79 version (low#), as it still has the 78-style early-headstock. The electronic is all original and untouched, the pots are stamped 137.78.51 (51st week of 1978) and the two original DiMarzzio humbucking pickups where especially designed for Hamer back in the 70s. Lightweight, well balanced and very comfortable o play. Comes in it´s original black Hamer hardshell case with maron interior.
- 1-piece double-cutaway mahagony body,
- 1piece flamed maple top,
- Mahagony set-neck w. medium D-profil,
- Rosewood fretboard with 22 frets and dot inlays,
- 2x Vol./1x Tone - black hat knobs.
- 2x Dimarzzio humbucking pickups,
- Solid bridge with 6 adjustable saddles,
- 6x original Grover tuners,
- Original black Hamer case w/maron lining.