1959 Silvertone 1421 / Harmony H46 Stratotone
1959 Silvertone 1421 / Harmony H46 Stratotone (made in USA)
This 1959 Silvertone 1421 was made for Silvertone by Harmony for only 4 years from 1959 to 1962.
Harmony sold the same guitar with their Harmony logo on the headstock under the name H46 or better known as Stratotone, (The year or made ist stamped inside the body = 1959).
- Thinline body singlecutaway - maple,
- Bolt on maple neck,
- 20 frets,
- 2x original DeArmond "Golden Tone" pickups,
- 2x Volumen, 2x Tone, 1x3-way switch,
- adjustable rosewood bridge,
- white singlelayer pickguard,
- Incl. newer gigbag.