1959 Harmony H70 "Meteor" - Sunburst (Keith Richards !)
1959 Harmony H70 "Meteor" - Sunburst (Made in USA)
1959 Harmony Meteor guitar with original DeArmond pickups, similar to the Meteor Keith Richards played in his early career. Thinline maple body with cutaway and f-holes, spruce top, and back then one of Harmonys "top of the line" guitars. The guitar is in excellent condition for its age and all original, serialnumber and production date are stamped inside the body, 4x CentraLab pots all dated 134.9.16, untouched solderjoints, bound rosewood fretboard, brown-tortoise nitrat pickguard, adjustable trussrod. Fun to play = a real rocker !!! Incl. black chipboard case.
- 16" thinline body - maple,
- Bolt-on maple neck w/adjustable trussrod,
- Bound rosewood fretboard w/20 frets,
- 2x original DeArmond "Golden Tone" pickups,
- 2x Volumen, 2x Tone, 1x3-way switch,
- Adjustable rosewood bridge,
- Brown-tortoise nitrat pickguard,
- Incl. black chip-board case.
See a video-clip of the 1959 Harmony H70 "Meteor" - Sunburst: