1977 Ibanez Artist 2617 - Natural
1977 Ibanez Artist 2617 - Natural incl. blk hardshell case
Clean 1977 Ibanez Artist model 2617 in Natural finish in excellent condition. Ibanez first own body-design, debuted in 1973. This 1977 Artist must be an early model which differes slightly from later models. The craftmanship is superb, ash body with carved ash-top and multi-bound abalone purfling around the body. Set-neck construction and a comfortable and great-sounding guitar! Comes in black hardshell case.
- Solid, double-cut ash body,
- Carved ash top w/abalone binding,
- 3-piece maple set-neck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard,
- 22 original frets and MOP block-inlays,
- 2x orig. Ibanez Super 70 "Flying Finger" humbuckers,
- Chrome plated hardware,
- Adjustable bridge with 6 adj. saddles,
- Black hardshell case.