1965 National Val-Pro 85 - Sea Foam Green
1965 National Val-Pro 85 - Sea Foam Green incl. orig. hardshell case
Cool Eye-atcher and built only for a short time! USA map shaped body of molded Res-O-Glas (fiber glass) with bolt on neck, propably refinished long time ago. Shortscale with 25" scale-length, best sounding with flat-wound strings, lightweight and very comfortable to play. The Val-Pro 85 has one regular pickup and one built-in bridge pick up which was an early version of a piezo. The neck PU can be combined with the build in bridge-pickup for a variation of interesting sounds. Great condition and great look! Incl. original grey hardshell case.
- USA-map shaped Res-O-Glas body,
- 1-piece maple neck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard,
- Big neckprofil, 20 frets, "tri-angle" inlays,
- 2x2 open back tuner,
- 1x Reso-glass singlecoil pickup,
- 1x contact pickup (built in bridge),
- Adjustable rosewood bridge,
- Incl. orig. silver hardshell case.