Peavey Jack Daniels USA - Trans Whiskey
2008 Peavey Jack Daniels USA - Trans Whiskey including orig. hardshell case
Brandnew NOS, never been played with all hangtags: The Jack Daniel's® USA electric guitar, made exclusively by Peavey, is a distinguished single-cutaway instrument marrying time-honored craftsmanship with rich tone and an articulate design. This neck-through-body guitar is made of warm, resonant mahogany and topped with a 5A quilt maple archtop-with custom truss rod and control covers made from aged Jack Daniel's whiskey barrels. The mahogany neck is contoured at the back heel, making it easier to access the upper registers, and its smooth ebony fretboard features a distinctive Jack Daniel's Old No. 7® pearl inlay. The chrome volume and tone knobs are also customized with the authentic Old No. 7 stamp of approval. The Jack Daniel's USA guitar also features our patented Dual-Compression™ tailpiece, a string-through design with metal-to-metal connection that improves sustain and string presence; two high output, Peavey-designed humbuckers with chrome covers; a three-way pickup selector switch; and chrome Schaller® machine heads.
- Body: Mahogany archtop body with single-cutaway,
- Top: 5A quilt maple top,
- Neck: mahogany - neck-thru-body / 24 3/4 inch scale,
- Fretboard: ebony fretboard with Jack Daniel's inlay + 22 frets,
- Truss rod cover: made from aged JD´s wooden whiskey barrels,
- Backplate: made from aged JD´s wooden whiskey barrels,
- Pickups: 2 high output, vintage Peavey humbuckers,
- Hardware: chrome-plated hardware,
- Tailpiece: Peavey's Dual-Compression™ tailpiece w/string-through-body,
- Tuners: 6x Schaller® machine heads,
- Knobs: special stamped Old No. 7® chrome knobs,
- Case: Brown alligator tolex case.