1971 Rickenbacker 331 LS - Lightshow
1971 Rickenbacker 331 LS - Lightshow including orig. Case
This rare 1971 Rickenbacker 331 LS - "Lightshow" was introduced in 1970 and only a few models where made. The body reminds on a Model 330 but with deeper sides, the top has a translucent cover and there are several colored lamps built into it. Red lamps lit for the treble notes played, yellow (or green) lamps lit for the middle range notes played and blue for the bass notes played, the performance can be adjusted with a sensitivity control-pot. This instrument is all original and in near mint condition. Almost no visible playwear, the original frets are still like brandnew, it also features a Stereo output, 2x High-gain pickups and 24 frets. Comes in its original black Tolex hardshell case with yellow interior and with a extern powersupply.
- 2" thinline maplebody,
- Transluscent body-plate,
- Frequency-modulated built-in "Light-show"effect,
- 3-piece maple/walnut neck,
- Laquered rosewood fretboard with dot-inlays,
- 2x orig. Rickenbacker "High-Gain" pickups,
- Adjustable 6-saddle bridge,
- Stereo out put,
- R-style tailpiece,
- 6x orig. Kluson "Double-line" tuners,
- Incl. original black Tolex hardshell case with yellow interior.
See a video-clip of the 1971 Rickenbacker 331 LS - Lightshow: