1962 Gibson ES-335 TDC - Cherry ...2x PAFs !!!
1962 Gibson ES-335 TDC - Cherry incl. black Lifton case
Nice and clean 1962 ES-335 TDC in excellent condition for its age. The beautiful cherry-red finish is still rich and bright in color and dosn´t show much fading and only some minor weather-checking. 1962 was the last year where the highly desired PAF pick-up´s have been installed, the PAF humbuckers have super high outputs of N= 8,26K- and B= 9,48K-Ohm. The guitar sounds amazing, the frets are in perfect condition, the neck with its wide fretboard has a rather bigger size (usally the 1962 models are known for their thin necks). The neck is well adjusted and comfortable to play. Factory Stop-tailpiece (light-weight), a bigsby has been installed at one time, but fortunately without top-mount screws, so there are no holes in the top! The electronic is all original with untouched solderjoints, the guitar comes in a black Lifton hardshell-case w/yellow lining.
- Laminated doublecutaway maplebody,
- 1-piece mahagony neck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with block inlays,
- Factory lightweight Stop-/tailpiece,
- Gibson ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic bridge,
- 2x orig. PAF- humbucking pickups,
- Original electronics - untouched solderjoints,
- 6x orig. Kluson singleline/doublering tuners,
- Nickel hardware,
- Black Lifton 335- hardshellcase with yellow lining.