1963 Gibson ES-335 TDC - Cherry ...factory stoptail / PAF !
1963 Gibson ES-335 TDC - Cherry incl. orig black Lifton case
Outstanding clean 1963 ES-335 TDC in near mint cond. and all original. This is by far the cleanest ES model we´ve seen so far, the beautiful cherry-red finish is still rich and bright in color and dosn´t show any fading or checking. 1962 was the last year where the highly desired PAF pick-ups have been installed. Some of those PAFs even made it into 1963, so this 335 has a PAF humbucker in the bridge-position and a Pat.Nr. humbucker in the Neck-position. The frets are in perfect condition, the medium-sized neck with its wide fretboard is well adjusted and comfortable to play. Even so this 335 is propably an early-built 63 model (Potcodes = 134.62.32), the neck definately tends more to the bigger sized they made in 1964! Factory Stop-tailpiece (light-weight), never had a bigsby installed, never had different tuners installed! The electronic is all original with untouched solderjoints, the guitar comes in its original black Lifton hardshell-case w/yellow lining.
- Laminated doublecutaway maplebody,
- 1-piece mahagony neck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with block inlays,
- Factory lightweight Stop-/tailpiece,
- Gibson ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic bridge,
- 1x orig. PAF- and 1 Pat.Nr-Decal - humbucking pickups,
- Original electronics - untouched solderjoints,
- 6x orig. Kluson singleline/doublering tuners,
- Nickel hardware,
- Black Lifton 335- hardshellcase with yellow lining.