1969 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Ebony ...lightweight !!
1969 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Ebony incl. orig. black hardshell case
1969 Gibson Les Paul Custom in Ebony, all original and in very good condition for it age. The guitar has been played over the years, so there is some playwear and heavy weatherchecking - great mojo. Big 59-specs neck, the headstock has a repaired crack, other than that there are no damages or modifications. All 4 Pots are stamped 137.69.34 (34th week of ´69), the body is 1-piece and a 3-piece neck, no volute and no "Made in USA" - imprint on backside of headstock. Untouched Solders, 2x "Pat.Nr.-sticker" humbuckers with outputs of N=7,75K and B=8,87K, 2x Spraque "Black Beauty" Capacitors. Comes in its original black Gibson hardshell case with yellow lining.
- 1-piece mahogany body,
- 3-piece mahogany neck,
- Solid maple top in "Ebony" finish,
- Ebony fretboard with 22 frets,
- 2x "PAT-Number sticker" humbuckers,
- Gold plated hardware,
- ABR-1 bridge with bolts directly into the top,
- 6x orig. Kluson Waffle-back tuners,
- original black Gibson hardshell case w/yellow lining.