1969 Gibson SG Special - Cherry / all ´68 specs and only 2,87 Kg!
1969 Gibson SG Special - Cherry incl. orig. Gibson case
Clean 1969 Gibson SG Special in Cherry finish, all original and in exellent condition except for its age. The guitar has very little play-wear and the original frets are still in great shape. All features are similar to a 1968 SG, propably this SG was even builtin 1968 as it still has the 1-piece mahogany neck, no volute and no "made in USA" on the back of the headstock. The electronic is untouched, all 4 pots are dated 137.68.52, and the two original Gibson P-90 have outputs of 8,92K and 9,01K and sound great in that guitar! Nice lightweight with only 2,87 Kg this guitar is really comfortable and fun to play. Including orig. Gibson hardshell case w/yellow lining!
- Double-cutaway mahagony body,
- Mahagony neck w/big c-profile,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with 22 frets,
- 2x orig. Gibson P-90 pickups,
- Chrome/nickel hardware,
- Orig. Gibson "Pat.Nr."-Tune-O-Matic bridge,
- Original factory Maestro tremolo tailpiece,
- "Batman"- Pickguard,
- Lightweight and very comfortable to play,
- Incl. orig. Gibson hardshell case w/yellow interior.