1987 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Ebony ...lightweight !
1987 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Ebony incl. orig. Gibson Brown case
Super clean 1987 Gibson Les Paul Custom in Ebony finish with gold hardware in excellent+ condition! We got this guitar from its orig. owner, who barely ever played it. The frets are in perfect shape, the finish is still bright and shiny, even the gold-plating of the hardware shows barely any fading. With only 4,4 Kg this Les Paul Custom is definately one of the lighter customs, usually hard to find below 4,5Kg and considering this model as a solid body without any "weight-relief" holes they do on current models. The fretboard is still made of real solid ebony, Gibson uses some plastic-compound material on all LP Custom models since 5 years. The original Pat.Nr.-stamped humbuckers sound great, 1-piece body and 1-piece neck! Comes in its orig. brown Gibson case w/pink interior.
- 1-piece mahagoni-body with cutaway,
- 1-piece mahagoni-neck with large headstock,
- Multibound maple top in "White" nitro-finish,
- Multibound ebony fretboard with 22 frets,
- 2x orig. Gibson Humbuckers ("Pat.Nr-stamped"),
- Gold-plated hardware,
- 6 orig. Grover tuners,
- Nashville Tune-O-Matic Bridge,
- Incl. orig. brown Gibson case w/pink interior.