1952 Fender Telecaster - Blond ...super clean !
1952 Fender Telecaster - Blond incl. orig. Thermometer case.
Super clean 1952 Fender Telecaster in blond finish in excellent+ condition for its age. The guitar is all original and still has the factory wiring, the original frets, which are still great to play and comes it its Fender Thermometer case including the "ashtrey" for the bridge. The blond finish has still a very light color and only minor play-wear and little weatherchecking. The neck is penciled T.G. 10-30-52 and the body is dates 9-16-52 in the neckpocket. The complete electronic is all original with untouched solderjoints, both Pots are from Clarostat and marked "140 2 38" in blue ink. The neck has a nice typical ´52 neck-profile, big - but not chunky, very comfortable to play and great sounding.
- Solid ash body,
- 1-piece big C-profile mapleneck with skunkstripe,
- Maple fretboard with 21 frets,
- Silver Fender "Telecaster" -Logo on headstock,
- 6x orig. Kluson "noline" tuners,
- 2x original Fender singlecoil pu´s,
- 1x volume, 1x tone, 3-way crl-switch,
- Fender combined bridge/tailpiece with 3 pairs of brass double-saddles,
- Black bakelite pickguard,
- Blond nitro-finish,
- incl. original Thermometer hardshellcase.