1954 Fender Stratocaster - 2-tone Sunburst
1954 Fender Stratocaster - 2-tone Sunburst incl. Tweed Center pocket case with red lining
Early 1954 Fender Stratocaster in 2-tone Sunburst, 1st year of the Stratocaster, in good condition for its age! The guitar has been played, so there is quite some wear on the finish, especially backside of neck and body and arm-wear, but no repairs or hidden damages. Original electronic with CRL 3-way switch, the 3 stackpole pots are stamped 304.4.35 (35th week of 1954), Neckdate is penciled 10/54, the body date in the tremolo cavity says 8/54. The original singlecoil pickups have outputs of 5,09K / 5,43K / 5,73K. Besides of the value and collectability, this is one of the best-sounding and -playing Stratwe´ve had in a long time, a real tone-montster! Great playing- and sounding Strat and a great investment too! Comes in its original Tweed Center pocket case with red lining.
- Solid ash body in 2-tone Sunburst,
- 1-piece mapleneck with small headstock,
- Fender "Spagetti-Logo" (without Pat.Nr!)
- 21 frets and black dot inlays,
- 3x original singlecoil pickups (black bottoms),
- White singleply pickguard,
- 1x volume, 2x tone, 3-way switch,
- Fender “synchronized” tremolo with 6x “Pat.nr.stamped” steelsaddles,
- Comes in its original Tweed Center pocket case with red lining.
See a video-clip of the 1954 Fender Stratocaster - 2-tone - Sunburst: