1957 Fender Stratocaster - 2-tone Sunburst ...only 3,04 Kg!
1957 Fender Stratocaster - 2-tone Sunburst / Hardtail incl. orig. Fender tweed case
All original and in very good+ condition for its age. Lightweight ash-body in 2-tone sunburst finish, this guitar is a real lightweight with only 3,04 Kg(!). Hardtails are rare and sound a little different than the regular Tremolo-models. Billy Gibbons from ZZ-Top played some of his most famous solos on a hardtail/-Ashbody 50s strat (Tush, LaGrange etc.).The guitar has some playwear mostly on the backside of the body and on the fretboard, as well as the usual weatherchecking, but is in very good+ condition for its age. Great "V"-shape neck with a pencil-mark "1/57", the body is dated "1/57" in the middle pickup-cavity, the 3x Stackpole pots are stamped 304.7.04 (4th week of 1957). All original including the original CRL 3-way switch, a great-sounding instrument! Incl. original Fender tweed case with red plush lining.
- Solid ash body,
- 1-piece Mapleneck with V-shape neck,
- 6x orig. Kluson single-line tuners,
- 3x original singlecoil pickups,
- Single layer white pickguard,
- 1x volume, 2x tone, orig. 3-way switch,
- Hardtail bridge with 6x “Pat.nr.stamped” steel-saddles,
- Inkl. Fender tweed case with yellow plush lining.
See a video-clip of the 1957 Fender Stratocaster - 2-tone Sunburst: