1963 Fender Stratocaster 3t - Sunburst ...outstanding Mint Condition!
1963 Fender Stratocaster 3-tone Sunburst incl. orig. brown Tolex case
Unbelievable clean 1963 Fender Stratocaster 3-tone Sunburst in absolutely mint condition. The guitar shows almost no wear, not even the usual weatherchecking. The neck and the fretboard looks like new, the original factory frets are like brandnew and show no wear. The finish dosn´t show any signs of fading, the neck is still bright and light in color, the guitar propably spend most of his life in the case, but astounding, that it still sounds great, even better than some Pre-CBS strats we´ve had in the past! The greenish pickguard has no cracks, the electronic is absolutely untouched with all original solderjoints. The original CRL 3-way Switch has never been changed and the three "black-bottom" pickups have outputs of 6,04K / 6,12K / 6,02K, the three Stackole pots are untouched as well and are stamped 304.63.24 = 24th week of 1963, the neck-stamp says 2 JUL 63 B, the body-date in the tremolo-cavity reads 8/63.
Definately the best example of a Pre-CBS Strat we´ve ever seen, ...this guitar is the perfect Investment, no issues, no question-marks, ...period! Comes in its incl. orig. brown Tolex case with orange interior, the original Fender leather strap and cable.
- Solid alderbody in 3-tone Sunburst
- 1-piece mapelneck - small Pre-CBS headstock w/Spaghetti-logo,
- Veneer rosewood fretboard w./21 frets and clay dot inlays,
- 3x original “black-bottom”-singlecoil pickups,
- 3-ply greenish pickguard,
- 1x volume, 2x tone, 3x way switch,
- Fender “synchronized” tremolo with 6x “Pat.nr.stamped” steelsaddles,
- Fender leather strap & cable,
- Incl. orig. Fender brown tolex case with orange plush lining.
See a video-clip of the 1963 Fender Stratocaster 3t - Sunburst: