1964 Fender Stratocaster - 3-tone Sunburst Abigail Yabbara PU´s!
1964 Fender Stratocaster - 3-tone Sunburst
All original 1964 Fender Stratocaster in 3-tone Sunburst with all the desirable Pre-CBS features such as: green guard, clay dot inlays, black-bottom PUs, etc. The guitar is all original and in near excellent condition for its age, only some small dings and play-wear on the backside of the body and little ellbow-wear. No hidden repairs, everything is original, untouched electronics with original CRL 3-way switch, the 3 Stackpole pots are stamped 304.64.22 = 22nd week of 1964, the neckstamp is 2 JUL 64 B. Lightweight and the very comfortable neck-profile make this guitar real fun to play. The three "black-bottom" pickups are well balanced with strong output readings of 6,60K / 5,68K and 6,61K and bear a yellow date-stamp on their baseplate and are wound by Fender PU-guru Abigail Yabbara! Comes in its orig. Tan export case with yellow plush-lining, and some case candy such as the original reciept when purchased new in 1966, some papaerwork and a band-foto of the original owner.
- Solid alderbody in 3-tone Sunburst ,
- 1-piece maple-neck, small Pre-CBS headstock,
- Veneer rosewood fretboard with 21 frets and clay dot inlays,
- 3x original "blackbottom" singlecoil pickups,
- 3-ply greenish pickguard, 1x volume, 2x tone, 3x way switch,
- Fender “synchronized” tremolo with 6x “Pat.nr.stamped” steelsaddles,
- 6x Kluson "single-line" tuners,
- Incl. original Tan export case with yellow plush-lining.