1966 Fender Mustang - Dakota Red ...Abigail Ybbara PU´s !
1966 Fender Mustang - Dakota Red incl. orig. Case.
Nice and clean 1966 Fender Mustang in shiny original Dakotared finish. Super condition for its age and all original. The guitar has been played, so there is some of the usual playwear and some weatherchecking typical for a 50+ year old nitro-finish. The instrument is lightweight and very comfortable to play, the pickups are stamped AY in yellow ink, which means that those are wound by Fender "PickUp-legend" Abigail Ybarra also called "Queen of tone"! Comes in newer black hardshell case.
- Solid alder body,
- Medium profil maple neck,
- Rosewood “veneer” fretboard with 22 frets in good condition,
- White 3-layer perloid pickguard,
- 2 strat-style singlecoil pickups (Abigail Ybarra wound!),
- Chrome controlplate with 1x Volumen and 1x Tone control, 2x PU-switches,
- Chrome tremolo tailpiece with 6x smooth steel saddles,
- Incl. newer black hardshell case.