1968 Fender Telecaster - Pink Paisley
1968 Fender Telecaster - Pink Paisley incl. orig. Case.
Super clean and rare 1968 Fender Telecaster - Pink Paisley in excellent condition for its age. Fender only built a few of those guitars in 1968/69 with pink Paisley finish, they belong to some of the most sought-after and rarest colors available. This guitar is all original and in real clean condition, there are a couple of small cracks in the finish on the backside of the body, but no repairs or oversprays have ever been done to the guitar. The pickguard dosn´t have any cracks or repairs, the original frets are still in superb condition. Lightweight with aprox. 3,4kg and great sounding! A real eyecatcher and a great sounding 60s Tele, great for players and collectors! Comes in it´s orig. black Fender Tolex case with orange interior.
- Solid alder body w/single cutaway,
- 1-piece maple-cap neck,
- Maple fretboard with 21 (original) frets,
- 6x orig. Fender "F-Logo" Tuners,
- 2x original Fender singlecoil pu´s,
- 1x Volume, 1x Tone, 3-way CRL-switch,
- Fender combined bridge/tailpiece w/3 pairs of double-saddles,
- 1-ply clear pickguard w/pink-burst around neck PU,
- Original pink Paisley finish,
- Incl. orig. black Fender Tolex case w/orange plush lining.