1975 Fender Starcaster - Black
1975 Fender Starcaster - Black incl. black Fender hardshell case
1975 Fender Starcaster in rare black finish. First year for the short-lived Fender Starcaster model, Fenders atempt to enter the semi-acoustic market. The craftsmanship and quality is superb, maple hollow body with sustain-block, two Fender "Wide Range" humbucker and 1-piece bolt-on neck with 22 frets, great playability and great and very versatile sound. The instrument is all origial and in excellent condition fro its age, only some minor play-wear, mostly on the backside of the guitar. The original frets are still in perfect shape, the two humbucking PU´s have strong outputs of 10,28K and 10,31K. Comes in orig. but newer Fender hardshell case with black lining.
- Maple semiacoustic body with sustain-block,
- Multibound flamed maple top w/2x F-holes,
- Bolt-on 1-piece mapleneck with 22 frets,
- 2x original Fender "Wide Range humbucking pickups,
- 6x original Fender sealed tuners,
- Adjustable chrome hardtail bridge,
- Strings-thru body,
- 2xVol., 2xTone, +Mastervol.,
- Comes incl. black hardshell case w/black lining.
See a video-clip of the 1975 Fender Starcaster - Black:
Kunden kauften auch