1961 Supro 1570 Belmont - Maroon
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1961 Supro 1570 Belmont - Maroon (Made in USA)!
Built between 1955-1961, solid wood - single-cutaway body with bolt on neck. The body is covered in maroon "No mar plastic". Great cond and all original, the lacquer layer peels off a bit on the bottom. It's got a really big neck but it's very comfortable and give it more mass and tone. The bridge pickup really screames! Really fun to play, cool looks and a simply a real rocker! Comes in a non original hardshell case.
- Single cutaway solid body
- 1-piece hardwood neck
- Rosewood fretboard
- Weight: 3,4Kg
- big neckprofil, 20 frets, dot inlays
- 1x Vista-Tone pickup (bridge-position) with 8.83K
- 1 Vol., 1Tone, 1 Bass/Treble switch (en/disables tone knob)
- Plexi glass pickguard
- Adjustable rosewood bridge
- Fixed steel tailpiece
- Incl. hardshell case
See a video-clip of the 1961 Supro Belmont: