1966 Gibson Trini Lopez Standard - Cherry
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1966 Gibson Trini Lopez Standard - Cherry incl. orig. black hardshell case & hangtag
Clean 1966 Gibson Trini Lopez Standard in Cherry finish in great condition. It's got some minor playwear, especially on the back of the neck and some nice weatherchecking. For some reason most Trini Lopez models sound extraordinarily great - and this one no exception for sure. The two orig. Gibson "Pat.Nr. Sticker" humbuckers deliever rich harmonics and sound just great even with loud overdriven amplifiers. It rocks! The bridge posts have been converted to Nashville style but the original ABR-1 is still in place (with wider holes to fit on the Nashville posts). All solderjoints are original and untouched, Comes in its orig. black Gibson hardshell-case w/yellow lining (the handle is missing). Includes original hangtag and ABR-1 instruction manual!
- Laminated maplebody
- 1-piece mahagony neck
- Bound rosewood fretboard with perloid paralellogram inlays
- OriginalTrapeze tailpiece
- Gibson adjustable Tune-O-Matic bridge with Nashville posts
- 2x strong "Pat.-Nr. Decal" pickups (7.22K and 7.29K)
- 2x Vol, 2x Tone, 3-way toggleswitch
- 6x Kluson "doubleline"-tuners
- Nickel hardware
- incl. black Gibson hardshell-case w/yellow lining
- incl. original hangtag and ABR-1 instruction manual!