1968 Fender Mustang - Olympic White incl. orig. case.
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1968 Fender Mustang - Olympic White incl. orig. Case.
Very cool 1968 Mustang in Olympic White finish. This a great sounding example with a round-C profile neck and original frets in good condition. It plays very well with a good string action and it's got the twangy tone the Mustang is famous for. A pure fender tone for a great price. It has weatherchecking as well as dings and dongs on the body and it definitely has been used but especially the back of the neck is in very good shape. The former owner scratched his name on the back of the upper horn and replaced the tremolo-locking screw with a newer one (which we left there because it works fine!). Comes in its orig. Fender hardshell case.
- Leightweight solid poplar body
- Medium profil maple neck
- Rosewood “veneer” fretboard w/ 21 frets in good condition
- 3-layer red tortoise pickguard
- 2 strat-style singlecoil pickup
- Chrome controlplate with 1x Volume and 1x Tone control, 2x PU-switches
- Chrome tremolo tailpiece with 6x smooth steel saddles
- Original Fender black/silver hardshellcase with orange plush lining