1970 Gibson ES-330 TD - Cherry (long neck)
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1970 Gibson ES-330 TD - Cherry (long neck) inkl. Case.
Long neck 1970 ES-330 in great condition. The original cherry finish is totally unfaded and very strong in color. The finish is checked all over which give the guitar a really cool antique vibe. There is almost no playwear, only on the back of the neck. The guitar is all original and very comfortable to play - this one has the desirable 335 style long neck. Comes including its original black Gibson hardshell case w/purple interior.
- Double rounded cutaway- thinline maple body,
- 1-piece mahagony-neck (long neck) with medium profile,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with perloid block-inlays and 22 frets,
- ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic retainer bridge with 6 brass saddles,
- Original trapez-tailpiece with raised Diamond-logo,
- 2x P-90 Pickups with chrome-plated "Dog-ear"-covers,
- incl. black Gibson hardshell case w/purple interior.