1978 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Tobacco Sunburst
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1978 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Tobacco Sunburst incl. orig. Gibson Protector case
1978 Gibson Les Paul Custom in rare Tobacco Sunburst finish (most were Cherry SB!).The guitar is all original and in great condition for its age, it has barely any major playwear, only some minor belt-buckles rush on the backside and on two dings on the top neck binding. Also the bridge shows some wear. The original factory frets are still in perfect shape, the two Gibson Pat.Nr. "T-Top" humbuckers have well-balanced outputs of N=7,51K and B=7,55K and sound great. The guitar is really lightweight, especially for a 70s Custom and nothaving all those weight-relief "cheese-hole" new Customs have and the ebony fretboard is still made of "real" wood ;-) Comfortable neck and great playability, comes in its orig. Gibson Protector case w/red lining.
- Single-cutaway, 1-piece(!) mahagony-body, maple-neck,
- 2-piece maple top in "Tobacco sunburst" nitro-finish,
- Medium-size maple-neck,
- Bound ebony fretboard with 22 orignal frets,
- 2x orig. Gibson T-Top humbuckers (7,51K+7,55K),
- Gold plated hardware,
- Orig. Gibson tuners,
- Nashville Tune-O-Matic bridge,
- Orig. black Gibson Protector case w/red lining.
See a video-clip of the 1978 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Sunburst: