1959 Silvertone Jupiter Model 1423 - Black Sparkle
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1959 Silvertone Jupiter Model 1423 - Black Sparkle incl. chip-board case.
1959 Silvertone Jupiter Model 1423 in Black Sparkle finish, all original and in excellent condition for its age. The Silvertone Jupiter is made by Harmony/Chicago and was the top-of-line of Harmony´s Stratotone-line. Only very little playwear mostly on the backside of the neck, the original frets are still in perfect shape. The hollow maple body has a spruce back and top and is eqipped with two original DeArmond pickups, 2x Volume- and 2xTone control and a blender-control which regulates the neck- and bridge PU . Great action, great sound, really fun to play - great for slides! Incl. orig. chip-board case.
- Semi-acoustic, single-cutaway body,
- 1-piece bolt-on maple neck,
- Rosewood fretboard with 20 frets,
- 3L/3R headstock with 6 orig. tuners,
- 2x orig. DeArmond PU´s,
- 2x Volume, 2x Tone control, Blender,
- Trapeze tailpiece w/wooden bridge,
- Incl. original chip-board case.