1959 Silvertone U2 model 1301 - Bronze
1959 Silvertone U2 model 1301 - Bronze incl. chip-board case.
1959 Silvertone U2 model 1301 in Bronze-metallic finish with the famous "Coke-bottle" headstock, all original and in excellent condition for its age. Some oxydation from playwear of the backside of the neck, minor playwear, the original frets are still in great shape. The hollow Masonite body is eqipped with two original "lip-stick" singlecoils pickups, both "stackecd" pots control Volume and Tone for each pick-up. Great action, great sound, really fun to play - great for slides! Incl. black chip-board case.
- Semi-acoustic, single-cutaway body,
- 1-piece bolt-on maple neck,
- Rosewood fretboard with 21 frets,
- "Coke-bottle" headstock with orig. 3L/3R tuners,
- 2x orig. "Lipstick" singlecoil PU,
- 2x Volume, 2x Tone control,
- Adjustable tailpiece w/wooden bridge,
- Incl. black chip-board case.
See a video-clip of the 1959 Silvertone U2 model 1301 - Bronze: