1986 Hamer Chaparral Custom - White (USA)
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1986 Hamer Chaparral Custom - White (USA) incl. hardshell case
One of the most underrated companys of the 70s and 80s, this 1986 Chaparral was Hamers attempt to jump into the market of "superstrats" which became popular in the early 80s. This is the Custom version with ebony fretboard and "boomerang" inlays and upgrated Lawrence/OBL pickups. The guitar is in great condition for its age, no breaks or cracks or other hidden repairs, the white finish has faded into a more yellowish Olympic White, the jumbo-frets are still in great shape and the electronic works perfect. Honduran mahagony body with a setneck-construction will deliver endless sutain. Great guitar with super sounds! Including black hardshell case.
- Series: USA Hamer Chaparral Custom
- Body: Honduras mahogany body
- Neck: maple set neck
- Fingerboard: Ebony with mother of pearl boomerang inlays
- Frets: 24 Jumbos
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Bridge: Schaller/Floyd Rose bridge, locking nut and string retainer
- Controls: Volume, tone, 5-way PU-selector
- Pickups: OBL 500 humbucker (bridge), 2x OBL 450 humbucker (middle+neck)
- Colour: Olympic White
- Case: Black hardshell case w/black interior.