1991 Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 - Whale Blue
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1991 Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 - Whale Blue incl. orig. PRS hardshell case
1991 PRS Custom 24 in Whale Blue with beautiful flamed top and in excellent condition.We got this guitar from its original owner, everything is all original and untouched and in great shape. The original frets are in perfect shape and will last another lifetime, beautiful Bird-inlays in fretboard, locking tuners, two PRS humbuckers, a master volume control with a 5-way rotary pickup switch, and a PRS "Sweet Spot" switch, which adds a slight "nasal" character to your tone. It sounds comparable to a wah pedal in the halfway position. The PRS tremolo is factory-routed, which is rare, so the tremolo can be used in both directions. Comes incl. orig- PRS hardshell case and Cites paperwork for the Brazilian fretboard.
- Solid, double cutaway mahogany body,
- 1-piece mahogany neck,
- Bookmatched, flamed maple top - "Blue Whale" nitrofinish,
- Brazilian Rosewood fretboard with 24 Frets,
- Abalone Bird - Inlays,
- 2x orig. PRS Humbucker PUs,
- Master-Vol, "Sweet-spot"-switch, 5-way Rotary PU-Switch,
- Nickel hardware,
- 6 orig. PRS/Schaller locking tuners,
- PRS tremolo,
- Incl. orig. black PRS tolex case w/black lining.