1958 Epiphone Zephyr - Sunburst / incl. brown Lifton case
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1958 Epiphone Zephyr - Sunburst incl. orig. brown Lifton case
Nice and clean 1958 Epiphone Zephyr in Sunburst, also know as the "John Lee Hooker - model"- The Zephyr was the first Epiphone guitar built by Gibsin at the old Kalamazoo plant.The guitar is all original, featuring two Epiphone NY-pickups, a trapeze tailpiece, all 4 pots are dated 1957, the original Kluson "Single-line" tuners work fine and stay in tune. Still very strong sunburst color with barely any fading, all solderpoints are untouched, the frets seem to be original and have barely any playwear. Great, full and rich sound. Comes in it´s original brown Lifton hardshell case with pink lining and hang-tag.
- Modell: Epiphone E312T - Zephyr,
- 17,5" hollowbody - Single-cutaway,
- Arched maple top,
- 1-piece mahagony neck,
- Bound Rosewood fretboard with 20 frets and MOP-Inlays,
- 2x original Epiphone NY pickups,
- 2-Volume and 2-Tone controls,
- Brown tortoise pickguard,
- Adjustable bridge on rosewood base,
- Incl. original brown Lifton hardshell case w/ping lining.
See a video-clip of the 1958 Epiphone Zephyr - Sunburst: