1961 Epiphone Casino - Sunburst ..."Keith-Richard Model"
1961 Epiphone Casino - Sunburst inkl. orig. case
Super clean and all original 1961 Epiphone Casino in exellent/- near mint condition! Almost like new, only the fact that someone stitched his Passport-number(?) in the back of the headstock keep this Instrument from beeing a "Minty", ...still best condition we´ve seen a Casino ever! 1961 was the firstyear for the Casino, with a smaller headstock, "Dot-Inlays", brown tortoise pickguard and black plastic PU-covers (Dog-Ears!), those ´61-´63 models are comonly known as the Keith Richards-models, ´64-´65 versions known as the Beatles-models. The guitar has barely been played, no visible playwear, no weatherchecking on the finish and comes with some case-candy. It comes with the wider pre-/65 neck very comfortable to play and the two P-90 sounds superb! The comes with its original grey Epiphone hardshell case w/blue interior and some original case-candy.
- 16" Thinline Hollowbody (335-Style) - Doublecutaway,
- Bound 1-piece mahagony neck w/small headstock,
- 6x Kluson "Single-line" tuners w/orig. plastic buttons,
- Rosewood fretboard with 22 frets and dot-Inlays,
- 2x AlNiCo V P-90 Pickups w/blk dogear covers,
- 2-Volume and 2-Toneregler,
- 4x orig. golden reflector knobs,
- Single-ply brown tortoise pickguard,
- Epiphone Trapeze" -Tailpiece,
- Orig. Gibson ABR-1 "no-wire" bridge,
- Incl. original grey Epiphone HSC w/blue lining.
See a video-clip of the 1961 Epiphone Casino - Sunburst: