1964 Epiphone Olympic - Sunburst (= Melody Maker)
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1964 Epiphone Olympic - Sunburst incl. case
Nice little double cutaway 1964 Epiphone Olympic - Sunburst, built by Gibson in the old Kalamazoo factory for Epiphone, actually the same as the Gibson Melody Maker model from the same year. Excellent condition for its over 50 years of age and all original. It´s a full scale version with a scale-lenght of 625 mm, solid 1-piece mahagoni-neck with a big c-profil, chunky - but comfortable to play. A real rocker - great bang for a buck! Comes in a non-original hardshell case.
- Solid 1-piece mahagony doublecutaway body,
- 1-piece mahagony neck (setneck)/fullscale = 62,5cm,
- Rosewood fingerboard with dot-inlays and 22 frets,
- 1x singlecoil pickup,
- 1x Tone-, 1x Volumen control,
- Compensated bridge/tailpiece,
- Single-layer black pickguard,
- 2x golden reflector knobs,
- Incl. black hardshell case w/yellow interior.