1965 Epiphone Wilshire - Silver Fox
1965 Epiphone Wilshire - Silver Fox incl. orig. Epiphone chipboard case
1965 Epiphone Wilshire in excellent condition and all original. Rare custom-color version in "Silver Fox", propably one of the cooles colors ever! It´s a full scale version with a scale-lenght of 625 mm, solid mahagony body and one-piece neck with a big c-profil. The factory Epiphone-Maestro tremolo-tailpiece works great and stays perfectly in tune. The super lightweight of only 2,71(!) kg and the comfortable neck-profile make this guitar a real joy to play. The two mini-humbucker both have the "Pat.-Nr.-Sticker" on their backside and well-balanced outputs of N=7,30K and B=7,35K-Ohm. Comes incl. original grey Epiphone chipboard case.
- Solid 1-piece mahagony double cutaway body,
- 1-piece mahagony neck (setneck)/fullscale = 62,5cm,
- Rosewood fingerboard with dot-inlays and 22 frets,
- 2x Gibson Mini-humbucker pickup with Pat.nr.- sticker PUs,
- 2x Tone-, 2x Volumen control,
- ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic bridge,
- Factory Epiphone "Tremotone" -Tailpiece,
- Single-layer white pickguard,
- Incl. original Epiphone chipboard case.
See a video-clip of the 1965 Epiphone Wilshire - Silver Fox: