1960 Fender Jazzmaster - Candy Apple Red
1960 Fender Jazzmaster - Candy Apple Red incl. orig. brown tolex case
Nice 1960 Fender Jazzmaster in near mint condition from a famous "CAR Collection". The instrument has a Fender factory refin, propably done in 1966/67. The finish blacklights perfect, there´s allready some minor weatherchecking and even the smell is typical for a 50 year old finish, and if the Fender-typical stamps and markings for a factory-refin wouldn´t be visible, it would be hard to tell. The pickguard is a newer mid-60s Fender guard which propably has been re-newed with the refin. Besides that, all other parts are original and in "like new" condition, the original frets are almost like new. Nice medium-sized neck with "slap-board" fingerboard is pencil-dated "5-60", both pots are dated 1960 as well. Comes in it´s orig. brown Fender Tolex case.
- Solid, contoured alder body,
- 1-piece medium-size mapleneck,
- Rosewood fretboard (slapboard) with 21 orig. frets,
- 2x orig. Fender "black-bottom" singlecoil PU´s,
- White multiply pickguard,
- Synchronized floating tremolo,
- Adjust. bridge with 6 individual steel-saddles,
- Chrome-plated hardware,
- 6x orig. Kluson "Single-line tuners,
- Incl. orig. brown Fender tolex case.
See a video-clip of the 1960 Fender Jazzmaster - Candy Apple Red: