1963 Fender Bass VI – 3-t Sunburst
1963 Fender Bass VI – 3-t Sunburst incl. orig. brown tolex case
Rare 1963 Fender Bass VI in 3-tone Sunburst in excellent condition, except some minor playwear. The guitar (bass) looks like it has hardly ever been played and is all original with untouched electronic, all pots are coded 304.63.09 (9th week of 1963) and the neck is dated May 1962. With it´s scale-length of 30" it can be used as a short-scale bass or a baritone guitar, very fun to play. The "A"-neck has a medium profile, the three Stratocaster-style PUs have strong outputs of 7,13K/6,98K/7,20K and sound just great. With a weight of only 4,02Kg its rather lightweight for its size, it comes in its orig. brown tolex case with orange lining.
- Alder Body in 3-tone Sunburst,
- 1-piece maple neck (Scalelength = 30"),
- Rosewood fretboard with 21 frets,
- Clay dot-inlays,
- 3x Stratocaster-style singlecoil pickups,
- Mulit-layer brown tortoise pickguard,
- 6x Kluson singleline tuners,
- Floating tremolo and adjustable mute,
- Chrome hardware,
- Including orig. brown Tolex case with orange interieur.
See a video-clip of the 1963 Fender Bass VI – 3-t Sunburst: