1964 Fender Jazz Bass - Sherwood Green Metallic
1964 Fender Jazz Bass - Sherwood Green incl. orig. black Tolex Case
Beautiful 1964 Fender Jazz Bass in excellent condition and all original except for a professional refin in Sherwood Green Metallic with matching headstock. The headstock still has it´s original green finish under its clearcoat, remaining color spots in the body cavitis proved, that the original color of this Jazz bass once was Sherwood green (the process of restauration has been documented with numerous fotos). The nitro laquer has some mild aging and authentic weatherchecking, which looks just right! The 3x pots are original Stackpoles, dated 304 64 40 = 40th week of 1964. All other parts are original, the greenish pickguard has no cracks or damages, ...only Custom Color instruments came equipped with green pickguards, Sunburst finished instruments usually came with tortoise guards. Lightweight with only 3,99Kg and very comfortable to play, sounds great. Including orig. black Fender tolex case with orange lining and both chrome covers.
- Solid alder body - Sherwood Green Metallic (refin),
- 1-piece mapleneck w/matching headstock,
- Rosewood fretboard with clay-dot inlays,
- 20 frets in perfect shape,
- 3-layer green nitrate pickguard,
- 2x orig. "grey-bottom" singlecoil J-Pickups,
- 2x Chrome covers for bridge and pickup,
- Including orig. black Fender tolex case with orange lining.