1967 Fender Coronado II Wildwood - Bass
1967 Fender Coronado II Wildwood - Bass incl. black hardshell case
Rare and all original 1967 Fender Coronado II Wildwood - Bass. The Wildwood concept was based on injecting dyes into growing beech trees. As the trees matured, their wood grain colored in green, gold and purple, gold and brown, dark blue, purple and blue, or blue-green, so acually there are never two instruments who look the same. This bass is in super condition, only little play-wear, no weatherchecking, minor beltbuckles on the back and the original frets are still in perfect shape. Verylightweight bass, comfortable to play and the DeArmond pickups sound great! Comes including orig. black Victoria case w/yellow interior.
- Doublebound semi-acoustic body with 2x f-holes,
- Body made of dyed "Wildwoods",
- Medium C-profile 1-piece mapleneck (dated AUG 67),
- Bound rosewood veneer fretboard with 21 frets,
- 4x original Fender bass tuners,
- 2x original DeArmond pickups,
- 2x Vol, 2x Tone + 3-way PU-selector,
- Original 2 thumb-rests,
- Adjustable bridge on floating base,
- 4-string trapeze tailpiece,
- Comes in orig. black Victoria case w/yellow interior.