1968 Fender Telecaster - Blond ...maple-cap & Bigsby !
1968 Fender Telecaster - Blond / Bigsby incl. orig. black Tolex case.
Super clean 1968 Fender Telecaster in Blond finish with rare factory Bigsby and "maple-cap" fretboard, all original and in excellent condition for its age. Only very little playwear, the blond finish has faded a bit, the frets are still in good condition and play without buzzing. The neck is the rare and highly sought after "maple-cap" version, whith no "skunk-stripe" in the back and has a medium c-profil - very comfortable and easy to play, ..the neck even has some nice flames on the backside. The electronic is all original with its 3-way CRL switch, the bridge-pickup with staggered polepieces has an output of 6,19K, the neck-pickup messures 6,55K. Both pots are stamped 304.66.17 which dates to 17th week of 1966, the neck is dated 1968 as well. Nice Tele with great sound and super Mojo, with a weight of 3,42 Kg definately on the light side for a bigsby-model! Comes in its orig black Fender tolex case w/orange interior.
- Solid ash body,
- 1-piece medium-profile mapleneck,
- "Maple-cap" fretboard with 21 frets,
- Telecaster block-logo on headstock,
- 6x orig. Fender "F"- Tuners,
- 2x original Fender singlecoil pu´s,
- 1x Volume, 1x Tone, 3-way crl-switch,
- 3-ply white pickguard,
- Original Fender/Bigsby B5 Vibrato tailpiece,
- Jazzmaster bridge w 6 adjustable roller-saddles,
- Incl. original black hardshellcase w/orange plush lining.
See a video-clip of the 1968 Fender Telecaster - Blond: