1969 Fender Telecaster - Blond
1969 Fender Telecaster - Blond incl. orig. case.
Nice 1969 Fender Telecaster - Blond, all original and in really good condition for its age, only some minor playwearm, the blond finish has darkended to a really "smokey" yellowish. The 21 medium frets still have enough life left. The 1-piece maple-neck has a medium profile, very comfortable and easy to play! The guitar has the original pickups with staggered polepieces in the bridge-position, the original CRL 3-way switch and both pots date to 1966, which was normal in that period of time. The pickguard has a perloid backside which was common only in 1969, due to some shrinking of the material, one corner broke of, but other than that everything is fine. Comes in its orig black Fender tolex case w/orange interior.
- Solid ash body,
- 1-piece medium-profile mapleneck with skunkstripe,
- Maple fretboard with 21 frets,
- Telecaster block-logo on headstock,
- 6x orig. Fender "F"- Tuners,
- 2x original Fender singlecoil pu´s,
- 1x Volume, 1x Tone, 3-way crl-switch,
- Fender combined bridge/tailpiece with 3 pairs of smooth double-saddles,
- 3-ply white pickguard,
- Blond-finish with little fading,
- incl. original black hardshellcase with orange plush lining.