1983 Fender ´62 Jazz Bass - "Stack-knob" - Fullerton Vintage Reissue
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1983 Fender ´62 Jazz Bass - "Stack-knob" - Vintage Reissue (Made in USA)
From its original owner and in near mint condition: 1983 reissue of the ´62 Fender "stack-knob" Jazz Bass in 3-tone Sunburst (Made in USA). Fender started the early vintage reissue series in 1982 at the Fullerton plant and those instruments built there belong to the most sought after today. The bass is in near mint condition except for a couple of dongs and touch-ups - mostly on the side of the body, has a low serial-number and the neck is dated "2-2-1983", both dual-pots are stamped 137.82.28 = 28th week of 1982. The original frets are still like new. The bass plays perfect, is well balanced, lightweight and sounds just great, including Bridge- and PU- chrome covers. It comes in its orig. Fender tweed case with orange interieur.
- Solid Alder body,
- 3-tone Sunburst - nitro finish,
- 1-piece maple-neck / thin "C" shape,
- Rosewood fretboard with clay-dot inlays,
- 20 Vintage style frets,
- 4-layer brown tortoise pickguard,
- 2x original Fender vintage Jazz-pickups,
- Controls: 2xStack-knobs (2xVol/2xTone),
- 4x Vintage style reverse tuners,
- incl. original Fender tweed case with orange lining.