1938 Gibson L-50 - Sunburst incl. orig. Geib case
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1938 Gibson L-50 - Sunburst incl. orig. Geib hardshell case
Clean 1938 Gibson L-50 acoustic archtop guitar in Sunburst finish, all original and in excellent condition for its age. Introduced in 1932, this is allready the second version with bigger 16" body, 3 on a plate tuners, but still all the pre-war options such as Script-logo on headstock, unbound fretboard and brown tortoise guard. Maple body with arched back and solid, arched spruce top. The 1-piece mahagoni neck has a strong V-profil but is very comfortable to play. The instrument has no breaks, cracks or repairs, and only minor playwear considering this guitar is almost 80(!) years! Comes in its orig. black Geib hardshell case.
- 16" archtop - non-cutaway body,
- Maple back and sides with arched back,
- Solid Sprucetop /arched) w/2 F-holes,
- 1-piece mahagony neck and 19 frets,
- Rosewood fretboard w/dot inlays,
- Nickel trapezoid tailpiece w/raised diamond logo,
- Adjustable rosewood bridge,
- 2x 3 on a stripe" tuners,
- Incl. black Geib hardshell case w/purple lining.