1948 Gibson BR-9 Lapsteel
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1948 Gibson BR-9 Lapsteel incl. case
Early model of the famous Gibson BR-9 Lapsteel, Gibsons bestselling lapsteel ever. Excellent condition for its age and all original. The tuners are still original and stay in tune just perfectly fine, only some tuner-tips have been changed. Untouched solderjoimtes inside, both IRC-pots are dated 39th week of 1948. 1x Volume and 1x Tone-control, all original plastic parts with no cracks. The P-90 style pickup is original, very loud and sounds great. Yes, ...the jack-plate is the same as found on a "Burst", and no, ...we will not sell the jackplate by itself! ;-)
- Graduated 3-bout body,
- Brown plastic pickup/bridge cover,
- 2 white knobs (Volumen+Tone),
- Pickup with non-adjustable poles,
- Open-block fingerboard markers with numbers,
- Beige finish,
- Brown fingerboard and trim.
- Comes in brown soft case.