1952 Gibson ES-350 - Natural ...flamey !
1952 Gibson ES-350 - Natural incl. orig. brown Geib case
Beautiful 1952 Gibson ES-350 in Natural finish. The instrument is all original and in excellent condition for its age, the 16" hollow body is made of finest flamed maple and the original natural finish has darkened to a nice golden, honey color - very beautiful! The highly flamed 2-piece neck has a rather strong C-shape, but not bulky and is actually very nice to play, there is some play-wear on the backside of the neck. The frets still have plenty of meat left and the 2x P-90 soapbar pick ups sound just great! Really hard to find in this condition, comes incl. its orig. brown Geib hardshell case w/pink lining.
- Flamed, bound maple body with 2x bound f-holes,
- Big C-shaped 2-piece flamed maple neck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with pearl split parallelogram inlays,
- 2x P-90 Singlecoil pickups with Dogear-covers,
- 5-layer black pickguard,
- Adjustable rosewood bridge with preset compensating saddle,
- Goldplated tailpiece,
- Incl. orig. brown Geib hardshell case w/pink lining.