1972 Gibson EB-3 Bass - Cherry (open headstock!)
1972 Gibson EB-3 Bass - Cherry incl. orig. Gibson case
Rare Gibson EB-3 bass with slotted headstock in good condition. The EB3 with slotted headstock has only been produced from late 69 till late 71. This instrument is a rather lightweight version with only 3,34kg. 70´s EB-3 basses usually weigh in at 4,5-almost 5kg! The famous "Mudbucker" Pickup in the neckposition together with the bridge-pickup and a 4-way rotary switch deliver a large varity of sounds. Including orig. black Gibson hardshell case w/yellow lining.
- SG-Style body, double cutaway,
- Mahagony setneck w/slotted headstock,
- Scale: 30",
- Bound rosewood fretboard with dot-inlays and 20 frets,
- 1x orig. Mudbucker, 1x Minihumbucker,
- Stud/bridge compensated tailpiece,
- Chrome hardware,
- 4x Schaller M4c tuners (2l/2r)
- 2x Volumen, 2x Tone, 4-way rotary switch,
- All pots date to 1971,
- Incl. orig. black Gibson case with yellow lining.