1972 Gibson ES-355 TDSV / Stereo - Walnut
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1972 Gibson ES-355 TDSV / Stereo - Walnut incl. orig. Gibson case
Super clean 1972 Gibson ES-355 TDSV in Walnut finish, excellent condition and all original. The 355 models are Gibsons top-of-the-line of the 3-series, loaded with gold hardware, Maestro tremelo, stereo-output and Varitone-switch, and this model even has the rare option of "Gibson-embossed" PU-covers, they only used on some 1972 models, ...very desirable! The dark Walnut finish is not faded at all, almost looks black and shows the beautiful grain of the maple body. Only little playwear, the gold-plated parts are in very good condition, no breaks, repairs or other hidden damages, the original frets still have plenty of meat left. The two orig. "Pat.Nr.-decal" humbucking pickups are well balanced with outputs of 7,13K and 7,28K and sound great in this guitar. Comes in orig. black Gibson hardshell case with maroon lining.
- Laminated, multibound doublecutaway maple-body,
- 3-piece mahagony neck,
- Bound ebony fretboard with MOP - block inlays,
- Large Custom headstock w/binding and split-diamond inlay,
- Multibound brown tortoise pickguard,
- Original factory Lyre-Maestro tailpiece,
- 2x Gibson "Pat.Nr.-Decal" - humbucking pickups,
- Gold-plated hardware,
- Stereo + Varitone switch,
- 6x original Grover tuners,
- Black Gibson 355- hardshellcase with maroon lining.
See a video-clip of the 1972 Gibson ES-355 TDSV / Stereo - Walnut: