1972 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - Goldtop
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1972 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - Goldtop incl. orig. case
From its original owner, 1972 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - Goldtop in excellent condition and all original. Only little playwear - mostly on the backside of the body, some minor weather-cecking and the typical "greening" most old GTs get. The frets are in great shape and the medium sized neckis very comfortable to play. All solderjoints are original and untouched, both Gibson mini-humbuckers have the Pat.Nr. - decal at their baseplate and the desired PU-covers with "Gibson" embossed on their top. The machine-heads are still the original Gibson "double-ring" tuners and have never been changed! Untouched electronic, all 4 pots are dated 11th week of 1972. Comes in its orig. black Gibson hardshell case w/violet lining and Gibson Instruction manual.
- Mahagony body with maple top,
- Mahagony neck with rosewood fretboard and crown Inlays,
- 2x Gibson mini-humbucking PickUps,
- 4-matching CTS-pots all dated to 1972,
- Tune-o-matic bridge with studs directly into the top,
- 6x Gibson Double-ring tuners,
- Original black Gibson hardshell case with violet lining.
See a video-clip of the 1972 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - Goldtop: