1974 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - Cherry Sunburst ...minty !!!
1974 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - Cherry Sunburst incl. orig. hardshell case
Here we have a 1974 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Sunburst in all original and absolutely mint(!) condition. We got this guitar from the son of the original owner who has purchased the guitar new in 1975 for US$ 460 (see orig. reciept)! He traded in a Gibson L6S, which was propably a good move . Almost no visible playwear and no weather-checking, the Cherry Sunburst finish ist still bright and has not faded at all! The frets have been professionally replaced for a bigger size, which are much more fun to play (orig. frets are in the case). The tuners are the original Kluson "Doublering" tuners, which have never been changed. All solderjoints are original and untouched, both Gibson mini-humbuckers have the "Pat.Nr.-decal" on their base-plate with outputs of aprox. 6,0K. Nice lightweight for a 70s Paul, low action, plays and sounds great! Propably the cleanest Deluxe we´ve seen so far, comes in its orig. Gibson hardshell case w/violet interior.
- Mahagony body with single-cutaway,
- Solid, carved maple top,
- Mahagony neck with rosewood fretboard and crown Inlays,
- 2x Gibson mini-humbucker pickups,
- Original, untouched electronics,
- Pat.Nr.- tune-o-matic bridge with studs directly into the top,
- 6x Gibson/Kluson doublering tuners,
- Original black Gibson hardshell case with violet interior.