1974 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - Cherry Sunburst
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1974 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - Cherry Sunburst incl. orig. hardshell case
Super clean 1974 Les Paul Deluxe Sunburst in excellent+ and all original condition. The Sunburst finish has an more dark appearance on its sides, not as bright red as most Deluxe models where back then. Also kinda special is the maple top, which has a mild, curly flame all over its surface, - very beautiful! Barely any visible playwear and no weather checking, there is a couple of tiny dings on the backside, very hard to see - no belt-buckles rush at all. Original electronic, all solderjoints are untouched, both Gibson mini-humbuckers have the Pat.Nr.- decal at their baseplate and have outputs of 5,85K and 6,02K, the 4 pots all date to 1974. Nice lightweight for a 70s Paul, the frets are in great shape, low action, plays and sounds great! Definately one of the cleanest Deluxe we´ve seen so far. Comes in its orig. black hardshell case with violet interior.
- Mahagony body with maple top,
- Mahagony neck with rosewood fretboard and crown Inlays,
- 2x Gibson mini-humbucking PickUps,
- 4-matching CTS-pots all dated to 1974,
- ABR-1 tune-o-matic bridge with studs directly into the top,
- 6x Kluson doublering tuners,
- Original black hardshell case with violet lining.